ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice users can’t bill time and expense entries.
This problem can occur when an ArchiOffice user account has become disconnected from its associated ArchiOffice Contact record. This can happen if the contact record has been deleted or the user account has become linked with another contact record. All user records must be associated with a contact record.
- In ArchiOffice, go to Preferences-Users-Details.
- Select the user whose slips are not invoicing.
- In the Contact Details section, if the user’s contact information is either blank or shows details for the wrong contact record, click "Assign Contact". The Contact Search Request screen displays.
- Search for the user’s contact record.
- If the record displays in the results list, double-click the listed record to link the Contact record to the user account. If the record is not found, continue to the next step.
- Create a new Contact record and, using steps 3-5, assign the record to the user’s account.