The number of users who can log into and access BillQuick (BillQuick User) is limited to the number of licenses purchased by your company. You can assign employees as well as vendors as BillQuick Users.
There are two ways to set up a BillQuick User:
- Open the Employee screen from the View menu, toolbar, navigator or Sidebar.
- To assign as a BillQuick User, select an employee from the grid.
- On the General tab, check the BillQuick User option. This indicates the selected employee can log in and access BillQuick features allowed by security permissions.
- When you are done, click Save and then Close to exit.
Product Licensing and User Management Screen
- Open the Product Licensing and User Management Console from the File menu.
- Click on the Users tab. Select an option in the View by field, say ‘Employees and Vendors’.
- A list of employees and vendors displays in the grid. Check the box in the BillQuick column for the ones you want to license as a BillQuick User.
- You can also use the Assign button or the right-click option to make the assignments. Then, click Close to exit.
Note: This same screen can be used to assign users for BillQuick Add-On modules.