BillQuick Outlook Add-In has been successfully installed and is available under the Com Add-ins section of Microsoft Outlook; however, the ‘BillQuick’ menu does not show up in the Outlook menu bar and does not appear as a right-click option.
Please download and install the proper Office 2007 or later redistributable primary interop assemblies from Microsoft website:
- Please install this Interop pack from Microsoft for Outlook 2007
If the BillQuick Outlook Add-In is still not visible on the menu bar in MS Outlook, you might have changed some related options in your Outlook program. To solve this problem, do any of the following:
- Go to Tools menu > Options > Other > Advanced Options and select COM Add-Ins. You will see BillQuick failed to load missing MSCoree.dll.
- In the COM Add-Ins Manager, uncheck the BQ Outlook Add-In option and then re-check it.
- If you are using MS Outlook 2007 or later, COM Add-Ins Manager is accessed via Tools menu, Trust Center, Add-Ins, COM Add-Ins. Uncheck the BQOAAddIn option and then re-check it.
- Uninstall the BillQuick Outlook Add-In application and then re-install it. If this does not work, then download and install the Office 2007 or later redistributable primary interop assemblies from Microsoft’s website.