How do I view cumulative estimates and budgets for main projects in BillQuick?
In BillQuick, you might have a 'Main' project type with sub-projects or phases under it. If the parent project currently has an 'Active' status, it will be necessary to change this status to 'Main' first. If this cannot be done, then the cumulative estimate or budget cannot be seen.
To view projects with cumulative estimates:
- Go to the Project screen in BillQuick and select this main parent project.
- On the Billing tab, ensure that there is nothing selected in the Budget or Estimate field.
- Next, for each sub-project or phase, ensure that the Budget or Estimate field is filled in with a valid budget or estimate.
- Finally, go back into the main project and on its Billing tab, notice a link that says 'View Cumulative Budget' or "View Cumulative Estimate' instead of the usual field.
- Clicking this link will show you a combined Budget or estimate for all the phases of this project.
Watch the video here.