The Project Journal screen in BillQuick when opened from the Project menu does not allow you to record journal entries of type "Invoice Review" and "Billing Review". The Project Journal screen, opened through Project menu, has two functions:
- View existing journal entries of all types – General, Invoice Review, Billing Review, and Payment.
- Enter new Journals of type General.
Journals of other types are entered through their respective screens.
Example: To enter a journal for a particular invoice, you should add the journal through the Invoice Review screen. You can do so as follows:
- Open the Invoice Review screen.
- Select Field Chooser under the Edit menu.
- Check the option Journal. It adds a column ‘Journal’ to the Invoice Review grid.
- Select the desired invoice and click in the cell under the Journal column.
- Project Journal screen will open. You can create an invoice journal now.
Similarly, you can display the Journal column in Billing Review and use it to track journal entries related to billing.