BillQuick backs up the database to your C drive by default. How to back up to a different drive?
The default location for backups is the folder in which BillQuick is installed (usually "C:\Program Files\BillQuick20xx") or your data file folder.
This default location for backup can be changed on the Misc Tab of System Settings.
- Open System Settings screen in BillQuick.
- Click on the browse button, next to the the 'Backup Folder' text box.
- The 'Browse for Folder' window opens up.
- Browse to select the backup folder you want.
- Click OK.
- Click 'Save' button on the toolbar.
The next time you backup your BillQuick company file, it will be saved in the new Backup Folder you selected above.