Please follow these steps to install BillQuick on workstations using Active Directory Services:
1. Download the latest BillQuick setup from our web site.
2. Choose a network server drive accessible by everyone. E.g., Y:\Drive as Network Drive or \\NetworkServer\Share\
3. If BillQuick setup file is in a zip format, please extract the files from it on to your machine.
4. Run the setup file from command line with "/A" switch: e.g., BillQuick20xxSetup.exe /A. Installation process will start and ask you to provide a network path location to copy the MSI setup files. Using /A switch will copy the installation files to the network folder.
5. Now the installer is in MSI format and can be pushed to workstations using a Windows Active Directory GPO (Group Policy Object). You may create a special Organizational Unit (OU) in Active Directory and include everyone who needs BillQuick.
6. Create a GPO in the domain to install from the administrative install point and set it to run at install time.