How to create a credit memo in BillQuick and apply the credit towards the over billed invoice?
A "Credit" type method in BillQuick translates to a Credit Memo. To create a credit memo in BillQuick, follow these steps:
- Open the Payments screen.
- Select the invoice(s) that have been over billed.
- Enter the amount that you want to apply as credit in the Amount field.
- From the Pay Method dropdown, select "Credit".
- Apply the amount in the Amount Applied column to the invoice(s) you want to credit.
- Click Save. A dialog box will appear asking "Would you like to print a Credit Memo?". Select Yes.
This will print a credit memo and you can then send it to the client.