To enter sick, personal and holiday time in ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice, follow these steps:
1. Create an Internal project or use your office overhead project.
2. Create a project phase called ‘Paid Time Off’. Make sure this phase is active.
3. Create Job Codes such as Vacation, Holiday, Sick Leave, Jury Duty, Bereavement, etc.
4. Set each of these job codes as active with 'Additional Services' Type.
5. Make sure each of these job codes are selected as Associated Job Codes for the ‘Paid Time Off’ project phase.
6. Once you’ve done that, you will be able to enter time for that project phase. When you run the Payroll report (Reports-Time and Expense-Payroll), it will isolate the hours associated with these internal job codes (Additional Services) as line items, allowing you to track these hours easily.