User wants to change the service fee schedule for multiple projects and update those rates on or after a certain date.
This is a two-step process. You can first batch change the service fee schedule for multiple projects and then update those rates. To do so:
1. Open the Project screen and click Tools > Change.
2. Select the relevant projects from the drop-down and then change the Service Fee Schedule.
3. Click Apply and then Close. The new SFS is applied to all the selected projects now.
This will apply the updated fee schedule to any newly created entries. However, in order to update historical time entries, there are additional steps.
4. Next, click the Utilities menu > QuickUpdate. Enter new rates and click Update.
5. Finally, again go to Utilities and run Recalculate Account Summaries.