To set up syncing between Microsoft Outlook and ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice:
1. Go to the Preferences > Users > Sync screen and select a user.
2. Check the Use Synchronization box and then select the items you want to sync, i.e., Contacts, Emails and Events.
3. Next, select the Outlook option and enter the Outlook Folder for the user. (This points to the Outlook.pst file on the user's PC.)
4. For syncing, ensure the Contact record is set up properly. Move to Preferences > Users > Details and after selecting the desired user, click 'Go to Contact'.
5. On the Contacts screen, make sure the Directory, Outlook and Sync boxes are all checked.
6. Download the latest ArchiOffice-Outlook sync tool found on the web site.
7. As an Administrator, install the sync tool on all the PCs (client computers) that have to use Outlook Sync feature. Typically, the ArchiOffice-Outlook Sync tool is installed at C:\Program Files or Program Files (x86) folder.
8. Make sure to exit MS Outlook and re-open it. Now you should be ready to sync using the Sync button on the home page.