After setting up the sync options in ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice > Preferences screen:
1. Go to the Contacts screen and select a record. Make sure the Sync and Outlook boxes are both checked.
2. To send ArchiOffice contacts to Outlook, click the Add button at the top of the screen.
4. Go to the Contacts section of Outlook. A new folder called ArchiOffice Contacts is created along with the new contacts brought from ArchiOffice.
5. If you add any additional contacts in Outlook and want to bring them into ArchiOffice, simply perform a new sync.
Note: Syncing contacts from Outlook may cause duplication of records in ArchiOffice. If contacts already exist in ArchiOffice and you are bringing a contact from Outlook with different information, ArchiOffice will check whether the new contact matches any existing record. If it does, ArchiOffice will create a new contact record for that.
6. After your contacts are synced, you should only add a new contact to Outlook > ArchiOffice Contacts group by searching ArchiOffice for that record. If it does not exist, then you can create a new contact record in ArchiOffice and send it to Outlook using the Add button.