How do I get started with the ArchiOffice Mobile app?
ArchiOffice Mobile is a native application that allows architects to track their time and expenses on their mobile devices. This mobile app is supported by smart devices such as iPhone (with iOS version 6.0 or later) and Android phone (with OS version 2.2 or later).
To get started using the ArchiOffice Mobile app, do the following:
1. Make sure you are using the current version of ArchiOffice. You can find the latest updates on our Support Downloads web page.
2. Download and install the ArchiOffice Mobile app on your device. Here are links to download the apps:
3. Run the app on your mobile device; you will be taken to the Home page.
4. The Home page allows you to log into the app using either your ArchiOffice or ArchiOffice Online user credentials. Only authorized users can log into the app. These include:
- ArchiOffice Users: You can enter your User ID, Password, and URL (web address) of your ArchiOffice server to log in. If you do not remember any of this information, please contact your Administrator.
- ArchiOffice Online Users: You can enter your Email ID and Password (information used when creating an ArchiOffice Online account) to log in. If you have forgotten your password, please go to www.ArchiOfficeOnline.com and click ‘Forgot your password?’ on the Login page.
5. Click Done. You might want to check your Settings page before getting started with the time and expense entry.