Even when logging in as an Administrator, the ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice user is unable to view all projects in the Time/Expense-Detail screen.
The Project field only populates with projects on which you are active. Regardless of your Administrator privileges, you must be marked as "Active" on a project in order to view it. If you go to List view of the Projects screen and no projects appear, then you are likely not active on them or the project itself is not active.
Follow the steps below to change your status to active on a project:
1. Click Projects > Details.
2. On the Project Team tab, click the Action drop-down menu and select Assign Employee.
3. Select yourself (the name of the employee you want to add) from the drop-down list and click OK.
- Go to Preferences > Users > Details.
- In the Projects section, click the plus (+) sign.
- Select the radio button based on whether you want to be added to one specific project or all projects of a particular type.
- Click OK.