When trying to preview a report in ArchiOffice, a blank report page displays or user gets java script error message "... is Undefined".
Crystal Reports viewer component files and scripts may not be configured properly on the web server. Or, this may happen if your IIS on the server is not set up properly.
There are three possible solutions for this problem. Please follow these steps to fix the issue:
1. Copy crystalreportviewers13 folder located at: C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Common\4.0\.
2. Right-click ‘My Computer’ and select Manage>Services and Application> IIS.
3. On the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager, expand Web Sites>Default Web Site>aspnet_client. Expand system_web and select 4_0_30319.
4. If the folder ‘crystalreportviewers13’ does not appear here, then paste it in the 4_0_30319 folder.
If the above step fixed the problem you can skip the next step.
5. Make sure the directory permissions allow the anonymous user to have access to the above folder and there are no IP restrictions in the Properties.
1. Make sure to meet all the software and hardware requirements for ArchiOffice.
2. On the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager, expand Sites>Default Web Site.
3. Right-click and select Manage Web Site>Advanced Settings.
4. Ensure the Physical Path is set to C:\inetpub\wwwroot and NOT a blank directory.
3. Click OK.
1. In the IIS Manager, expand Sites>Default Web Site and select the AO20xx folder.
2. Click and open HTTP Redirect on the right.
3. Make sure to uncheck all the checkboxes in that section.