If you want to remove ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice 20xx or above from your system and perform a totally clean re-installation of it on your system, you need to do the following:
1. Using Windows Add or Remove Programs from the Control Panel, first uninstall all ArchiOffice 20xx patch updates.
2. Next uninstall the main (full) ArchiOffice 20xx application from your system.
3. Using Windows Explorer, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\BQE Software\ and delete ArchiOffice 20xx folder.
4. Run IIS Manager and go to Sites > Default Web Site > AO20xx > Admin. Delete Admin.
5. Next select AO20xx and delete it.
6. Now click on Application Pools. On the right side, select AO20xxAppPool and delete it.
Note: It is recommended to leave your older ArchiOffice 20xx data file on SQL Server. If needed, you may delete it using SQL Server Management Studio.
7. For a clean start-up, install the latest ArchiOffice 20xx application.
8. Create a new company file using ArchiOffice 20xx Conversion Tool or ArchiOffice 20xx Admin Portal (from its Login web page).