Please follow these steps to set up Windows Authentication in BillQuick:
- In BillQuick, open the Employee screen from the View menu.
- On the General tab, check the Login option. The employee login has to match that of your Windows login.
- Now clickon the Employee-General tab to open the Security screen. You can directly open it from the Settings menu.
- In the Security screen, select the desired employee from the drop-down list. Assign or change the password of that employee to that of the Windows password that you used to log in to your computer.
- On the employee's computer, go to the Settings menu > User Preferences > Options screen, check Log in Automatically Using Windows Authentication option.
- When you have finished, click Save and then Close.