Sometimes user sees a blank screen when running reports in ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice.
This might be happening because there is a 32-bit application installed on the server.
If 32-bit Microsoft Office is installed on your server hosting ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice, you might not be able to view your reports properly. You must update the Microsoft Access database engine (2010) 64-bit component to resolve the compatibility problem with the 32-bit Office version on the server. Unfortunately, just running the .msi might not work; so we recommend installing this component in the passive mode. This requires you to download the executable and run it from a command prompt. Please follow these steps:
1. Uninstall Microsoft Access database engine 2010 (English) from the server machine.
2. Download the Microsoft Access database engine 2010 (English) installer. You can find the executable here: AccessDatabaseEngine_x64.exe.
3. Open a command prompt (cmd.exe) and navigate to the location of that file.
4. Install it with a /passive switch by typing: AccessDatabaseEngine_x64.exe /passive at the prompt.
5. After the installation is complete, a new entry is made into the Windows registry, which points to the 64-bit mso.dll file. This is the incorrect version of 32-bit Microsoft Office. Remove this mso.dll entry and update the registry to prevent MS Office from using the wrong ODBC connection type.
Registry Path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\OFFICE\14.0\Common\FilesPaths
This should resolve the compatibility issue on the server.