User needs to set up email notifications for time and expense entry approval in BillQuick Online.
To set up email notifications in BillQuick Online, follow these steps:
- Make sure the time and expense entry approvers (or reviewers) are BillQuick Online users with a valid email. To verify that, you can go to Lists > Employees and check that their email is accurate.
- Now log in to BillQuick Online as an admin user or owner.
- Go to Settings > Global Settings > Email Settings to set up all the necessary email server information (you can get that from your email hosting provider or IT department). This allows you to send emails from the program.
- After saving the information, click Test SMTP Settings to make sure that the settings are okay.
- Next, every BillQuick Online user who is designated as the reviewer or approver needs to log in to BillQuick Online.
- Go to Settings > Preferences > More Tab and under notifications, check 'Notify Me When Time or Expenses are Submitted to Me'.
- Ensure that the 'Send Above Notifications Via Email and/or Messages' option is checked. Save your settings.
You can set up other notifications from here as well.
Click here to watch a video blog.