BillQuick provides the ability to enforce strong password company-wide with preset expiration days. Follow the steps below to apply strong password policy:
- In BillQuick, open the Global Settings screen from the Settings menu.
- On the Security panel, check the Apply Strict Password Policy After...Days option and enter the number of days. When you enforce strict password policy here, users are required to reset their password every specific number of days.
- When you have finished, click Save and then Close.
You can change your password in the Change User Password screen as well as the Security screen in BillQuick. The password must follow these guidelines:
- Length of password must be at least 8 characters
- Password must contain at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 numeric character and 1 special character
You can also watch this video: http://upload.bqe.com/Data/119951N/Strong%20Password.mp4