When opening a new timer, only a small portion of the BillQuick Timer Control screen is visible and does not allow resizing. It occurs only on some computers.
Delete the frmTimer folder in the Windows Registry Editor. Follow these steps:
Note: Depending on which version of Windows you are using, these steps (and screen appearance) may vary slightly.
1. From the Windows Start menu, select Run and type regedit. Click OK.
2. On the Registry Editor screen, click the +HKEY CURRENT USER folder to expand.
3. Navigate down to: Software > BQE > BQE20xx > frmTimer.
4. Be sure you have clicked on the frmTimer folder and press the Delete key on your keyboard.
5. When prompted to confirm deletion, click Yes.
6. Close the Registry Editor window and open BillQuick again.