User gets an error when trying to email invoices from BillQuick using a MAPI protocol on a Windows 7 machine:
"Invalid Export Options"
This happens when you are trying to email invoices using a MAPI protocol on a Windows 7 machine. There are other reasons too due to which users can get this error. This is a known issue with Crystal Reports and they have released a fix for it.
Here are the steps to resolve the issue:
1. Download u2dmapi.zip using this link:
2. Save the downloaded zip file on the desktop or in a temporary folder.
3. Reboot your computer. After restarting, please do not run any applications.
4. Extract the latest u2dmapi.dll from the u2dmapi.zip file into the below location:
- For Windows 7 64-bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Business Objects\BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0\win32_x86\
- For Windows 7 32-bit - C:\Program Files\Business Objects\BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0\win32_x86\
5. When prompted to overwrite, click Yes.