BillQuick Outlook Add-In may become disabled in Microsoft Outlook due to a conflicting add-in. You can enable BillQuick Outlook Add-In in the following way:
1. In Microsoft Outlook, go to File menu>Options>Add-Ins. You will find BillQuick Outlook Add-In under Disabled Application Add-ins list.
2. Select Manage Disabled Items from the drop-down list below.
3. Highlight BillQuick Outlook Add-In and select Enable. Once it has been enabled, it will appear in the Inactive Application Add-ins list.
4. Go to the Manage dropdown list again and select COM Add-ins. Check the BillQuick Outlook Add-In box to activate it. Click OK.
5. It will re-appear on the Add-Ins menu on the toolbar.