You can export employee records from BillQuick in the following way:
1. Open the Import Export screen from the Utilities menu.
2. Move to the Export tab.
3. Select Employee from the Export dropdown.
4. Click Build on the button panel. BillQuick displays the employee data in the grid. Add the relevant fields in the Export File Layout grid as shown.
5. Enter an Export File Header as shown.
6. Now enter a destination path in the To field where you will save the export file.
7. Click View to preview the employee data for export.
8. Finally, click Export to start the process and save data to the file.
Alternatively, if you have an existing export layout file (.elf):
1. Click Load and browse to the .elf file.
2. Enter the destination path in the To field where you will save the new export file.
3. Click Export to start the process and save data to the file.