BillQuick allows you to memorize reports along with the filters applied, thus saving you a lot of time and effort. To do so:
1. Open the Report Center in BillQuick.
2. Highlight the report you wish to memorize and then apply any filters, if required.
3. Click the Memorize button.
4. Give this report a new Name. You can also choose to store memorized reports in groups which allows you to easily sort them.
5. When done, click OK to save.
6. To choose the report, click on the Report Center-Memorized tab or access it from the Reports menu.