To sync or get vendor bills from QuickBooks into BillQuick:
1. Prior to getting vendor bills, the vendors/suppliers must be linked between the two applications using Get/Send Data or Smart Match feature.
2. Ensure Other Charge Items in QuickBooks are linked with expense codes in BillQuick.
3. Enter the vendor/supplier bill in QuickBooks.
Note: The bill must use items that are linked with BillQuick.
4. Using Integration menu>QuickBooks>Get from QuickBooks, transfer the vendor bills into BillQuick.
5. Now create an invoice in BillQuick. It includes the vendor bill amount plus GST.
To sync or get expense entries from QuickBooks into BillQuick:
1. Write a check in QuickBooks using the items already linked with BillQuick.
2. Using Integration menu > QuickBooks > Get from QuickBooks, transfer the expenses into BillQuick Expense Log.