You need to have appropriate privileges in ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice to make payments to projects. To generate a credit note:
- Go to the Project-Billing-Transactions tab.
- Click the New transaction button (green).
- By default, the Type is set to ‘Payment’. Change it to ‘Credit’.
- Enter the desired amount of credit in the Amount field. This will pre-fill the ‘Amount to Apply’ field. If you want to apply the credit to multiple invoices - you can modify this amount.
- If available, invoices will be listed on the screen. If there are many invoices (for a client with multiple projects), you can use the Project toggle button to display them by Project Name.
- Select the invoice to apply the credit amount and click Apply.
- Specify what the credit is applied toward (services or expenses) and then click Done.