ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice is installed on a server with non-US regional settings. This needs to be changed.
Please do the following to resolve the issue:
1. Go to the ArchiOffice server machine.
2. Open the IIS Manager, by browsing to C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\ folder, then locate and run this file: INETMGR.exe.
3. Expand the tree on the left, and click on “Default Web Site” where your ArchiOffice is installed.
4. With Default Web Site selected, find the “.NET Globalization” option in the pane on the right, and double-click on it to open it.
5. Change the “Culture” and “UI Culture” settings to “English (United States) (en-US)”. Then click Apply on the far right side of the window to save the change.
6. Reboot the server so that the settings take effect.
Note: Changing the Culture settings to US English will not affect ArchiOffice adversely. Dates and currency symbols are still controlled by your ArchiOffice Preferences. This only affects the back-end handling of things for correct functioning of the program.