If you have prior time and expense entries for a vendor entered in BillQuick, you can simply create a vendor bill from these entries.
1. Open the Vendor Bills screen from the Accounting menu in BillQuick.
2. Select a vendor who has approved, unbilled time or expense entries. BillQuick will detect these records and ask if you would like to review them. Select Yes.
3. A list will be generated where you can simply check the box associated with the entries you wish to include on the vendor bill.
4. After selecting your entries press "OK" and it will add these items to your vendor bill.
5. If anything else needs to be included on this bill, enter it manually and finish processing it as you normally would.
Note: When creating a vendor bill from time and expense records, those records can be edited only in the Vendor Bills screen.