There may be instances where you want to hold or exclude specific time entries from an invoice. How to do so?
In BillQuick, you can “exclude” time entries from an invoice to bill them at a later date.
Follow the steps below to exclude time entries on your invoice.
1. Open the Billing Review screen and set your filters to show the project whose time you want to hold.
2. Highlight this project and from the menu select Details, Time Entry Details on the button panel.
3. You can now check the boxes under the Exclude column corresponding to the time entries you wish to hold from the current invoice.
4. When this has been done, click the “Close” button. You will return to the Billing Review screen.
6. Your Services column should now reflect the changes made in the Time Entry Details screen. You can now process this invoice.
Note: Exclusion is for a single session only. If you close the Billing Review screen and open it again, they will reappear next time you click on the Refresh button. Also, to ensure these excluded time entries are included in your next billing cycle, make sure your “From” date is older than the date on these time entries.