User received new license and registration keys but cannot enter them because the 15-day trial period has already expired.
We recommend that you get your license and registration keys some days prior to the expiration of the trial product. Remember it takes up to two business days to receive a BillQuick license key via email. If your evaluation period has expired, do the following to gain temporary access to BillQuick:
1. In the System Tray (lower right corner of your screen), double click on the time.
2. Change system time to a prior date (a date before your 15-day trial period expired). If you have any time sensitive applications running, please remember to exit those before changing the system date.
3. Click on the Apply button.
4. Run BillQuick. Follow the licensing instructions that were mailed to you.
5. After you have successfully entered the license and registration keys, change the system date back to the current date.
Here is the link to get the BillQuick evaluation key.