BillQuick Agent can be set up to load when Windows starts or it can be configured to run as a Windows service. Running BillQuick Agent as a Windows service will email incomplete or missing time/expense entry notifications, alerts and scheduled reports to the intended recipients.
Do the following to set up Agent as a service:
1. From Agent's main menu, select File menu>Application Settings.
2. In the Send Email Using section, choose the SMTP option and click Settings.
3. Fill the required information for SMTP settings.
4. In the Application Settings section, select the Run BillQuick Agent as Service checkbox. Click OK on the confirmation message.
5. Click Close to quit the application.
Note: You cannot run Agent application and Agent service at the same time.