Web Suite Server Manager enables you to set up various preferences and settings for the web application, which are stored in your web configuration file.
- Run the installation file Web SuiteSetup.exe and follow the on screen instructions to install the software on the web server.
- After installation, run your Web Suite Server application by navigating to Start menu>Programs>Web Suite 20xx Server Manager.
- Select Web Suite Database.
- If you are using SQL Server database then check "Use SQL Server" option and enter the required data. Click Verify. This modifies the Web.config file to reflect new SQL Server database.
- If you are using MS Jet (MS Access) database, make sure the "Use SQL Server" checkbox is unchecked. Select the Web Suite database and click Verify.
- Explore to the folder where the Web Suite database is located and give the full permission to ASP.NET user for that folder.
- Enter License and Registration Key. Click the Change button and enter the Web Suite License Key.
- Click the Validate button to save and validate the license.
- Click the Register link for obtaining your registration key.
- In the Registration dialog, enter the key and click OK.
- Assign Web Suite Users. Select the employees that you want to authorize to use the web application. The assigned users can log in to the Web Suite application. The passwords and permissions of the users are determined by the security assigned to the user in the Web Suite Security screen.
- Assign other Web Client and Web Folder settings.
- Click the Update button to save your changes. This will update the web.config file.
For more details on these features, consult the Web Suite 20xx Help file.