The hours logged into the ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice Time screen don't show up in the grid in countries outside the United States.
In countries outside the US, it is possible that certain settings within IIS cause the hours not to display in the Time screen. However, the time entries will display if a specific day is selected.
Follow these steps to resolve this issue:
1. Go to the Start menu and type: INETMGR in the search box. Run it.
2. On the IIS Manager > Connections panel on the left, click Sites>Default Web Site>AO20xx.
3. Double-click .NET Globalization option on the right to open it.
4. Change both the Culture and UI Culture to: English (United States) (en-US).
5. Click Apply on the right side to apply these changes.
Note: This will NOT affect any other websites you may be hosting in IIS on your server.
6. Now go to the Start menu again and type: IISRESET in the search box. Run it as an Administrator.
7. Log into ArchiOffice and make sure to set the International date format in Preferences>System>Formats.