User cannot locate time and expense entries in BillQuick.
There can be many reasons for missing time or expense entries, such as:
- Memo: A memo is not recorded with the time/expense entry and the global setting is turned on that requires each entry to have a memo.
- Security: User may have read-only security permissions. For the time/expense entry module, there are many different security permissions that can be applied to a timekeeper, such as prevent recording new entries or modifying existing entries.
- Incomplete Entry: A required field was not entered and hence entry was not saved.
- Connectivity: Although rare, the connection to the database has permanently or temporarily been disrupted or you have connected to another database. By default, the name of the BillQuick database appears at the bottom of the screen. Please verify that you have the correct database open with your administrator.
- Filters: A common reason for an entry to not appear is because a filter has been applied. Turn off the main Filter button on the button panel (if it is highlighted and filters are checked on the Filters tab) and then click Refresh.
- Date: The entry does not appear because the wrong period is selected for viewing data.
- Change: The Supervisor or another user with elevated security permissions has edited or changed the entries.
- Funnel Filters: may be applied on the grid. In order to remove these, click Refresh.
You can troubleshoot this problem by looking into the possible causes above and resolving those accordingly.