How do I change the hourly rate of an employee in ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice for only one specific project? The employee has already entered hours on this project with standard normal rate. The employee needs to be billed at a higher rate for this project.
Since the time entries have already been recorded for this project, you will need to:
1. Go to Projects>Details screen.
2. Manually enter the correct rate for the employee.
3. Next, go to the Projects>Slips tab and filter by that employee (click employee’s name at the top left).
4. Go to the Slips Action menu and choose List.
5. Select Update and then Bill Rate. This will update all the slips in the found set to the default bill rate as set on the Projects>Details tab.
All future slips entered on this particular project will be set to the updated bill rate.