User gets errors when trying to run the BillQuick Agent application as a service on Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 operating system. The error is thrown as soon as the user logs into the application after starting the Agent service.
- Agent Service doesn’t start on its own after a user selects the check box “Run as Service” and exits from the application.
- If the user starts the service manually and tries to log into the application, it throws the below error.
To overcome this problem, follow these steps:
1. After installing the Agent application on Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, run the application as an Administrator by right-clicking on it.
2. After that, go to services.msc and right-click on the Agent service.
3. Choose Properties and select Log On. Provide the administration details to see it work.
This should resolve the problem.