Users must manually provide administrator logon credentials for the BillQuick Agent service to work correctly.
Follow the steps below to provide the necessary logon credentials:
1. Open the Run screen or hold the Windows + R key on your keyboard.
2. Type services.msc.
3. On the Services screen, select and right-click Agent 201x.
4. Click Properties.
5. Click the Log On tab and select This Account radio button.
6. Click "Browse".
7. On the Select User screen, click the "Advanced" button.
8. Then click "Find Now".
9. In the search results at the bottom of the screen, select Administrator and click OK.
10. Provide the password and click OK.
11. Restart the service.
Note: On Windows 8 and Windows 10 OS, if the "Run Agent as Service" (check box) option is selected, then Agent Service does not start after closing the Agent application. You must instead select the "Run as Administrator" option. Agent Service will then start correctly upon closing the application.