After assigning the correct report-level permissions, a user is still able to run those reports in Web Suite 20xx.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
1. Add a custom report using Reports menu > Custom Reports List in BillQuick 20xx.
2. In the Report File column, delete the entire path except the file name.
3. Use the Security>Report Permissions screen to deny access to the desired reports to the Web Suite user.
4. Log out from BillQuick and then log in to Web Suite.
5. Run the custom report that was just added in the Custom Reports List screen in BillQuick.
Web Suite will deny access to this report to the user.