User wants to exclude some expense entries from an invoice in BillQuick.
Here are the steps to do so:
1. Go to the Billing Review screen in BillQuick.
2. Use the filters to pick your View By and Date criteria there. Then click Refresh.
3. Select the billing items you want to work on.
4. On the toolbar, click Details > Time Details and exclude any time entries you do not want to bill at this time by selecting them and clicking Exclude. Click Close.
5. Next, click Details > Expense Details and exclude any expense entries you do not want to bill at this time. Click Close.
6. Click the Bill check box for that billing record and then process the invoice.
7. You can go to Invoice Review and preview your invoice.