User wants to know how indirect costs and overheads are allocated to projects in BillQuick.
Indirect costs (overheads, etc.) are allocated to projects in BillQuick in the following way:
1. Create service (activity) and expense codes that will be used for indirect costs. Typically, users use GEN:Admin, OVH:Admin, etc. for the services (time entry) and GEN:Expense, ADMIN:Expense, etc. for the expense tracking.
2. Create a Client ID for your own company.
3. Create as many Project IDs as needed and then associate them to the Client ID you just created (your company).
4. For each Project ID, change the Contract Type to Overhead.
5. Start using the service and expense codes you created when you log your time and expense entries.