User wants to write a check for a vendor for regular business expenses in BillQuick, without associating it with a project.
Here is how you can write a check for a vendor for regular business expenses without associating it with any project. However, you need the BillQuick Plus edition (with the Accounts Payable module) to be able to do that.
1. In BillQuick, go to Accounting menu > Write Checks.
2. Enter the check details for your business expense, such as payable to which vendor.
3. Click on the Accounts tab.
4. Specify the account you want to associate with this entry.
5. Optionally, enter a memo.
6. Next, enter the dollar amount of the expense.
7. Check the 'To be printed' option if you want to print the check, or leave it unchecked if you just want to make the entry in the system.
8. Click Save and exit.