BillQuick Online includes more than 180 invoice templates. You can add custom invoice templates created with Crystal Reports to it if the existing templates do not meet your business needs.
Follow the steps below to add custom invoices to BillQuick Online:
- Open the Global Settings screen from the Settings menu.
- On the Templates tab, select the desired custom template for the relevant invoices or statements.
- Click to choose an alternative invoice format from the Invoice Template screen.
- Click on the Add Custom Invoices button on Invoice Template screen to add any of your custom invoices. It opens an Attach File dialog box that allows you to select and add your custom invoice.
- Click Attach and close the dialog box when the invoice is attached or uploaded. You will see this new invoice saved under the Custom Invoices folder.
- When you have finished attaching the files, click OK and then Cancel to return.
Optionally, you can also select an invoice template from the Invoice Review screen by clicking in the Invoice Template column.
BillQuick Online also allows you to add custom reports. To add custom reports, follow the below steps:
- Open Report Center from the Reports menu.
- On the Report Center screen, click Add and then Custom Reports.
- It opens an Attach File dialog box that allows you to select and add your custom report.
- Click Attach and close the dialog box when the invoice is attached or uploaded. You will see this new report saved under the Custom Reports folder in the Report Groups list.
- When you have finished, click Close.