User wants to know and access some specific time and expense reports in BillQuick.
BillQuick comes with more than 500 standard reports. Some of the useful time and expense reports include the following:
1. A report to determine all billable time that has not been billed yet.
From the Report Center, select Time & Expense (Custom Grouping) report and apply Other Filters:
- Time Expense Billable: Yes
- Time Expense Bill Status: Un-billed
When you click Preview, you can choose the order of the display and other options. It is especially useful for listing time entries by client.
2. A report that shows hours entered into BillQuick by person (rows) and by week (columns). This would allow the user to see missing time sheets.
You can access such a report using Simple Time Card > Print. One example is TimeExpense\Weekview Timecard.rpt. For missing timecard, you need to first set up Employee > Detail > Standard Hours and then run the following two reports:
a) Employee\Employee Missing Time - (WeekView).rpt
b) Employee\Employees Missing Time.rpt
BillQuick Agent would be best suited for auto generation and delivery of these reports.
3. Current WIP Aging by job/project and project manager.
BillQuick does not have a WIP Aging by Project Manager but it has the following reports that can be filtered by Project Manager:
a) Billing\Work In Progress(dd).rpt
b) Billing\WIP by Master Project(dd).rpt
4. Current WIP Detail by job/project and project manager with an end total (without page breaks or subtotal lines).
This will have to be a custom report request due to the page breaking aspect but the following reports can be used as a starting point:
a) Billing\Work In Progress(detail).rpt
b) Billing\Work In Progress(Detail) By Client.rpt
c) Billing\Work In Progress(unbilled & Phase Detail).rpt
5. Current A/R Aging by job/project and project manager.
Most of the BillQuick aging reports found in the Reports menu > Report Center > Aging section have the above but the following reports can be used as a starting point:
a) Aging\Aging Report.rpt
b) Aging\Aging Report(120 Days).rpt
c) Aging\Aging Report(8-steps).rpt
d) Billing\Work In Progress(Summary)WithAging.rpt
6. Current A/R Detail by job/project and project manager with an end total (without page breaks or subtotal lines)
Most of the aging reports mentioned in 4 above have this as well.
7. A utilization report that displays billable hours, non-billable hours, admin hours and total hours in a given period
a. Year to date
b. Previous month
This might be a custom report request but the below can be used as a starting point:
Under the Reports menu > Report Center > Company, any report that starts with 'Staff Performance' focuses on utilization.
8. Non-billable time and expenses by person and job/project and project manager.
Any Project Time & Expense report can be filtered for non-billable time, an example is the following report:
Project\Project Time & Expense (Continuous).rpt
9. Admin expenses with descriptions and dates by person for a given period:
a. Year to date
b. Previous month
One of the following reports need to be customized if both YTD and Previous Month is to be included in one report:
a) Employee\Employee Expenses.rptb) Employee\Employee Expenses (with memos).rpt
10. A job profitability report.
You can check out the BillQuick reports that have 'Project Profitability' in the beginning of the report name under Report Center\Project.
11.A report with labor cost data.
BillQuick has the following report as a starting point:
Employee\Labor Distribution Report.rpt
12. A report that shows a week view summary of employees' total hours worked, broken down by Vacation, Holiday, Sick, Overtime and Regular Hours
You can access such a report from the Reports menu > Report Center > Employee\Employee Time Card Summary(weekly).rpt