A/P Aging report displays different totals than the Balance Sheet report in BillQuick/Web Suite/BillQuick Online.
When you compare an A/P Aging report to a Balance Sheet report in BillQuick, it shows different totals. The reason for this is because there are different rules for the calculation of these totals.
A/P Aging Detail:
A/P Aging Detail displays unpaid vendor bills, grouped by due date. It only includes vendor bills.
A/P Aging Summary:
1. A/P Aging Summary shows the status of the unpaid bills summarized by vendor.
2. It does not include vendor credits.
3. It does not include general journal entries.
A/P Aging Summary with Reimbursables:
1. A/P Aging Summary with Reimbursables includes everything in the A/P account.
2. It includes all reimbursable employee expenses.
3. It includes all general journal entries.