For successful installation and implementation of your BillQuick HR software, be sure your computer systems meet or exceed the requirements mentioned below.
Each personal computer on which BillQuick HR will be installed should meet or exceed the following requirements:
- 2.0 GHZ Intel Pentium IV-class processor or faster
- 2 GB RAM
- 500 MB or more of hard disk space required, plus 100 MB additional hard disk space required for installation
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution or more
Note: Be sure your network server contains sufficient memory and other resources for efficient, high speed operation.
Here are the operating system and other software requirements for BillQuick HR.
Operating System Requirements
- Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7
- Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008, Small Business Server 2011/2008
- 32-bit or 64-bit operating system (dual compatibility)
Note: Be sure to install the latest Windows service packs and critical updates. Check the Microsoft website for the latest updates to Windows, .Net Framework, and Data Access Components. Some versions of Windows include an automatic update option.
Other System Requirements
- BillQuick (Basic, Pro or Enterprise) edition (if data is to be imported)
- An Internet connection with a 2 Mbps or faster modem, DSL, cable modem, or other broadband connection (for Automatic Updates)