When emailing invoices to the clients from ArchiOffice (or EngineerOffice), the users send messages to a specific mailbox in Exchange Online and receive a nondelivery report that contains the following error code:
554 5.2.0 STOREDRV.Deliver.Exception:ObjectNotFoundException.MapiExceptionNotFound; Failed to process message due to a permanent exception with message Cannot get ID from name.
This can happen if the Clutter feature in your Office 365 is enabled, but the Clutter folder is missing. The Clutter feature is used by Microsoft to prioritize your inbox. You can resolve this issue by turning your Clutter off.
To turn the Clutter off, try the following solutions:
Using Microsoft Outlook Web:
- In Outlook on the web, click Settings in the upper-right corner.
- Click My app settings > Mail > Clutter.
- Clear the Separate items identified as clutter check box, and then click Save.
Using Exchange Online PowerShell:
- Connect to Exchange Online by using PowerShell. For more information, see Connect to Exchange Online using remote PowerShell.
- Run the following command:
|Get-Mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org | Set-Clutter -Enable $false|
For more information on how to turn off Clutter, see Use Clutter sort low priority messages in Outlook 2016 for Windows.