User is trying to add a memo in BillQuick using the Tools > Memo option in Billing Review, but the memo box does not open.
This can happen if the registry entries for the memo get corrupted. You need to delete the registry entries to fix this. Follow these steps:
- Open the Windows Registry Editor (regedit).
- Under HKEY_CURRENT_USER, locate the BQE folder and select the correct BillQuick version (BQ20XX).
- Export the registry to the desktop so that you have a backup copy.
- Now delete the folders seen in the below image from the registry.
- This should resolve the issue, but if it does not, delete the entire BQ20XX folder in the registry and then try again.