BQE software products (including ArchiOffice and EngineerOffice) do not use the Apache Log4j component. So, they are safe from this vulnerability and do not need to be patched for it.
Articles in this section
- What is the impact of the Apache Log4j vulnerability (CVE-2021-44228) on ArchiOffice?
- How to set up ArchiOffice email using Office 365?
- Error: 554 5.2.0 STOREDRV.Deliver.Exception
- 451 4.4.4 Temporary server error
- Error: 452 4.5.3 Too many recipients
- Issue with Google Chrome browser version 45.0.2454.85
- Error in ArchiOffice: User not recognized
- Turning off patch update messages in ArchiOffice
- Connection to archive/restore service could not be established
- Invalid format error in Preferences