User gets an error while syncing data between BillQuick Online and BillQuick desktop.
"Could not find a part of the path..."
To resolve this error, you need to create an "xmlFiles" folder in the given path. Please follow these steps to do so:
1. Please close your BillQuick desktop and BillQuick Online Sync Tool.
2. Locate the folder path that the error is referring to (left of the folder called “xmlFiles”), say:
3. Open your Windows Explorer and go to the above folder path.
4. Check if “xmlFiles” folder is located there. If yes, then delete it and in any case, create a new one by right-clicking > New > Folder.
5. Open your BillQuick desktop as well as BillQuick Online Sync Tool. Retry syncing your data with BillQuick Online now.
This should resolve the issue.